"Real life" kept me busy all this time, but I'm back now and you will be seeing more updates soon. Well, let's get on to what has been happening all this time...
- 20 July - I played Tobias Münch's Doom Center Episode 1 Contest Map called Comm Center - nice one!
- Pablo Dictter released Subversion some days later.
- 27 July - I finished my exams and I'm now in III Year I Semester Computer Engineering.
- 31 July - Wim Vanrie did a Tyson demo of my map Chaos Punch in 3:10. Looks like I'm the only one who uses the rocket launcher at the end of the map - everyone who plays it goes Tyson all the way through! Thanks Wim.
- 2 Aug - I was WADster of the Week at Doom Center! Read my Interview (if you haven't already seen it).
- The 9th Gate Official Project Homepage is up - it's a terrific website designed by Varun. Joel Murdoch is beta-testing our levels. Hey, and on the website you can see one of my drawings!
- Tobias recently released his E2-style map Deimos Control Center - this is also a nice map.
- (Some Non-Doom stuff...) On 4 Aug., my personal site crossed 3000 hits. I was a vocalist in a rock band called 'The Sparks' - we performed on 5 Aug. at an event called UNIITe (held by NIIT). On 7 Aug. I had another exam (Windows NT/Linux) at NIIT and I did very well in that (got 99%)! My teacher at NIIT set up her website here. Go check out the great wallpapers there. And yesterday, I changed the colours on my personal page :)
I did a review of Simon Broadhead's new map Hell's Arena (you might have read about this in today's Doomworld /newstuff Chronicles). This is a cool map that was fun to play. It's been a while since I did a review, so this came at the right time. The review is here.
I made a number of changes to my Download Pages. Now, all my WADs are properly linked, and so are my demos and Desktop Themes/Winamp Skins. All the links should work now, because they point to their Mindless Games Files Section locations - where all my stuff is.
The Pic of the Moment has been changed to show you an area from my map First Gate which is E4M1 in The 9th Gate.