Doom Levels by Karthik
I've been making levels for Doom / Doom II since around 2001. All my released levels are available here for you to download (listed in reverse chronological order — newest first). Clicking on the level title takes you to the information/screenshots page for that level. You can also read what others had to say about the level in question and post your comments as well.
Latest Release: Dark Fate 2, a hellish level for Doom II!
Levels for Doom II
- Dark Fate 2 « Latest Release!
- Congestion Control 2
- Dark Fate
- Out of Phase 3: One Cloudy Afternoon
- Congestion Control (Doomworld 100 Best WADs of All Time)
- Out of Phase II
- Out of Phase
Levels for The Ultimate Doom
- The Hazard Variation
- The Other Side of Phobos
- Chaos Punch
- Simpler (Doom II; contains a cool trick where you get the yellow key after killing a mancubus)
- Marbelus (The Ultimate Doom; uses the 666 trigger and the spiderdemon)
- Karthik2 (Doom I; my first map)
- Doomworld Speedmapping Pack #4 MAP16 (Tech Base)
- Doomworld Speedmapping Pack #5 MAP09 (Co-op/Outdoors level)
- Doomworld Speedmapping Pack #16 MAP07 (Abandoned Mines) « good speedmap
- Doomworld Speedmapping Pack #17 MAP05 (Canyon)
- Sarge Baldy Speedmapping Pack #19 MAP01 (Based on favourite level) « good speedmap
- Sarge Baldy Speedmapping Pack #20 MAP03 (Sewer level) « good speedmap
Dark Fate 2 is a singleplayer level for Doom II, replacing MAP01. It's a small-sized hellish level — and there's a walkthrough video as well.
27-year old Taurean (birthday 15-May-82), Assistant Manager - HR at Tata Consultancy Services Ltd in Hyderabad, India. Previously, did Post Graduate Diploma in Management from T A Pai Management Institute (2003-05) and before that, Computer Science Engineering from Sree Nidhi Institute of Science and Technology (1999-2003).
Email: karthik82 -AT- gmail -DOT- com
Google Reader Shared Items
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are purely my own.
Warning: This site occasionally contains profanity.